Share | 

Application Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiji
Clan Darkpaw Knight
Clan Darkpaw Knight

PostSubject: Application Template   Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Your character should be level 100 with atleast most of your CoTF Latent group gear before applying!
Main Character name (Your Main is who we expect to see at raids!):
Class:
AA count:
Approximate Gear you have:

Boxes/Alts (if applicable) names please:

Timezone/Country (The guild raids at 7pm EST time zones. Keep that in mind before joining):

What days will you most likely raid on? (Our schedule is Sun/Tues/Thurs)

What is your history with Everquest raiding?

What is your typical spell rotation?

What is your typical burn rotation?

What are some things you've accomplished in the game this month?

Last edited by Wiji on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiji
Clan Darkpaw Knight
Clan Darkpaw Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:37 pm

This is an example application

Main Character name (Your Main is who we expect to see at raids!):
Wiji
Class:
Warrior
AA count:
10000-ish
Approximate Gear you have:
Between ROF T2 and CoTF T2

Dijital - Rogue
Pipii - Berserker
Trunxx - Bard

Timezone/Country (The guild raids at 7pm EST time zones. Keep that in mind before joining):
Central/USA

I can raid all of those days (or more!)

I started playing in Planes of Power on Sullon Zek. I didn't get very far into the game, but I had fun and always kept it in the back of my mind as a game I liked. I came back into the game when Rain of Fear was current, got into the game a lot more serious and was raiding with Legions of Blackburrow on Test server by the time Heart of Fear was released.

I use Ridicule to grab aggro on most trash mobs. Follow up with Blast of Anger or Krondal's Roar to keep aggro pinned on me. I usually have Steadfast disc running for AC, along with defensive stance and No Time to Bleed.

If I'm tanking I hit Fortitude and Unbroken Attention on the boss. Once Fortitude starts ticking down I use Flash of Anger to cover the gap before I can disc Last Stand. Once Last Stand is ticking I can spam aggro abilities, and I can make a choice of hitting some of my secondaries like Tenacity if the boss is wrecking me, or I can save it to try to tank longer.

We beat Argin-Hiz as a guild and I got a peice of CoTF T2 gear!

Clan Darkpaw Knight
Clan Darkpaw Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Oo Oo, my example! Be sure if you're actually Apping to start a new post, don't just reply in here like I am!

Main Character name (Your Main is who we expect to see at raids!): Narknon the Shadowed Mesmerizer, Dog of War

Class: Enchanter
AA count: 12k+
Approximate Gear you have: RoF t1-CoTF t1 raid

Clariele - Wizard I have a lot of experience boxing this on raids and do quite well with it
Rivene- Rogue My second favorite character that i've put some work in to. Can box it on raids such as ToR that melee is better on and put up good dps.
Ohga - Shaman Can box it quite effectively for MT healing, and often match the clerics for total healing.

EST

Usually all 3

I started EQ in luclin and was really bad. CoTF is my first time being lvl cap. I raided with TSF a little bit as a member of Entropy, then raided DoDH with Coyote Moon. Was away from the game for most of SoF/SoD and all of Underfoot->CoTF. I came back and am now raid leader for Legions of Blackburrow.

My CC methods depend on the types of mobs, how hard they hit, and where they're coming from. I will often open with perilous disorientation if they hit hard, then Bite of Tashani AA, or Bite of Tashani first if they don't hit super hard. I will then use Mesmerizing Stare to lock 6 of them down more permanently, and follow that with Chaotic Confounding to lock any others down. I will then proceed to slow and cripple the mobs.
Bosses I will start a Mental Contortion chain with the other enchanters to make sure it stays up. I will also use the Stasis AA to proc Deep Sleep on the boss.

I spam group runes constantly on my group and sometimes one melee group during fights with heavy AE damage or adds.

I run twincast aura and amp aura, and have the druid in my group run wildspark during most fights. Some fights that I have an open spell slot I will cast single target mana reverb on my favorite casters and hybrids...
I will spam Umbral Auspice and Rune of Xolok on the MT, fading or silent casting often to prevent getting agro during fights such as Commander Galenth.

Casting ITC, Empowered Focus, Calculated Insanity (If no Auspice), and IoG. Clicking Chromatic Haze and using Mindcleave. Then forceful refresh and Mindcleave again. Weave is Mindcleave->Mindscythe->Phantasmal Assault. After ITC fades I use a Clockwork Automaton and mez it and make my weave Chaotic Confounding->Mindcleave->Mindscythe.

Helped devise the strat for my guild to beat Argin Hiz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   

Back to top Go down

Application Template
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1